- What positive outcomes could result from implementing job enlargement, job rotation, and job enrichment in an organization with which you are familiar? What objections or obstacles might be encountered?
- Think of a job that you have done in your life that you really enjoyed. Now also think of a job that you did that you hated going to work. Now with both the job you loved and the one you hated, what were the levels of competence, self-determination, impact, and meaningfulness that you felt in each job? Compare the two lists. What do you see?
- Imagine you are considering starting a new job or leaving your old job for a new one. What aspects of a company’s integration of work and life would you consider an important factor in your decision?
Imagine that you are the manager of a small clothing manufacturer. You wish to retain your more senior employees, who typically work faster in completing each item of clothing than newer employees. Nevertheless, because 80 percent of your current workforce is over 50 you need to incentivize new hires in order to be sure you have an adequate supply of skilled workers in ten years’ time. Devise an extrinsic reward plan that rewards skilled workers as well as new workers who need to acquire skills.
Upload your assignment as an attachment in MS Word format using the Upload File function.
- You have 2 attempts– for the first one, submit your draft to review the TurnItIn Originality Report prior to the due date. TurnItIn Matching Index Score 20% or less for this course is acceptable.
- Respond to the four essay prompt(s) leveraging what you learned from Chapter 6. Submission will be a minimum of at least 1200 words (approximately 5 pages of actual content, ex. Times New Roman font, double spaced, size 12) in APA style, with a cover page and reference page. Cover page and Reference are NOT included in the 5 page minimum.
- 1200 word requirement is to be proportionately distributed over the 4 essay prompts. (You are NOT writing 1200 words per essay question). *Some students may feel inclined to provide more support in order to adequately and freely respond to the prompt(s)… therefore feel free to exceed the minimum target if desired.
- Your overall document will be at least 7 pages total, inclusive of cover page and reference page. Your essay will be automatically submitted to TurnItIn so it can be checked for originality.
- While essay questions may be reflective in nature and equally may invoke your personal viewpoint, ensure that you utilize at least (4) references throughout your submission to support your viewpoint and/or position.
- You must use level 1 and level 2 headings to organize your paper. for examples.
- DO NOT E-MAIL Assignment TO YOUR PROFESSOR.
- - Everything you need to know in one place
- (Owl Purdue; actual paper with examples and highlighted explanations)