The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) came into existence on December 1, 2001, and it is still used for the development of Web applications.
- Go to the OWASP website at and read their
- What are the most significant changes since 2017?
- Choose one of the top ten items and fully discuss it and make recommendations on preventing this risk.
- Knowing the importance of identifying threats, how should developers be responsible for log files and monitoring? Justify your answers.
- Share your findings with your classmates and provide links to any useful resources you find.