The media is a powerful tool in health promotion. In order to effectively influence your target population, you will need audience-specific resources. For instance, Media advocacy is used when targeting policy makers, while social marketing is used to influence particular groups or individuals behaviors.
- Identify the steps you would take when designing a social media campaign (provide 5-6 steps, use your required readings as a guide, and use bold headings to clearly identify each step.)
- Describe each step you identified and its importance when designing a media campaign.
- Identify which of the Responsibilities and Competencies of a health educator a media campaign would address.
- Identity ethical responsibilities in creating a social media campaign and explain the importance of ethics with regard to a social media campaign.
- Describe at least 3 different budget strategies a health educator could use when implementing a health communication plan.
Length: 2-3 pages (excluding the cover page and the reference list).
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric. Review it before you begin working on the assignment. Your work should also follow these .