This assignment requires students to analyse a case relevant to the conditions being experienced in the restaurant industry as it pertains to connecting organizational culture, diversity, values, attitudes, motivation, accountability, and talent management.
Konrad, A & Birbrager, L (2020). Gusto 54: Creating a Culture of Ownership and Accountability. Ivey Publishing.
- Thoroughly read the case. It is recommended that you read 2-3 times.
- Prepare a 5-page report (12-point font, double spaced not including the title page or reference page), that addresses the following questions:
- As of January 2020, what is Gusto 54’s competitive advantage? If COVID-19 had never happened, would you have believed that the group would be able to maintain this advantage? Why or why not?
- How would you define Gusto 54’s culture as of January 2020? Does your definition vary throughout the case?
- What role does values, attitudes, and diversity play at Gusto 54? Do you consider the values, attitudes, and diversity to be a strength or weakness at Gusto 54?
- Do you agree or disagree with the steps that Gusto 54 took to build its “people-first”culture? Why or why not? What are the key challenges facing Gusto 54 in January 2020 (before awareness of the upcoming COVID-19 pandemic)?
- If COVID-19 had never happened, which challenge would have been Gusto 54’s largest barrier to continued growth? How would you suggest the group tackle this challenge?